Finally. I didn't think I'd ever get around to finish this one. It had a serious case of sleeveitis for a couple of months. I would add 1-2 inches to the bottom if I made it again though because I was pulling and tugging on it all day long. Other than that I'm pretty happy with it.
Pattern: Wicked by Zephyrstyle
Yarn: Cascade 220 Heathers
Used 3 skeins?
1. Tonight I saw the first 10 minutes of Sweeney Todd (I'll watch the rest later)
2. America's Dance Crew makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is a great way to try different things
4. Hugh Grant is someone I'd like to get to know better (sigh).
5. The smell of cut grass reminds me so much of springtime!
6. Then I hugged my husband and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to progress on my Hexacomb Cardi, tomorrow my plans include finishing my sister's Clapotis and Sunday, I want to veg!