Saturday, March 29, 2008

Trucking Along....


I think I'm actually going to be able to finish this in time for Sissy's birthday. I really like this pattern. Just when you think you're getting bored, you get to drop a stitch. Genius. Dropping stitches on purpose is like a session with the Therapist. I'm definitely going to have to make one of these for myself. I won't be using the Microspun again though. It's okay. Just okay. Nothing special. I wish I could afford to make it out of Lion and Lamb but it's just far too expensive. One of these days.....
Friday Fill-In Numero Dos (Technically a Saturday Fill In)
1. The last good thing that came in the mail was the KnitPicks Catalog.
2. This week I'm grateful for my tax refund.
3. Artyarns Regal Silk is the most delicious thing ever.
4. Brooklyn Tweed inspires me.
5. I'm most happy when I finish a tough knitting project.
6. And all the roads we have to walk along are long, so let's get in the car and drive instead.
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing Guitar Hero w/Bob & Michelle, tomorrow my plans include Clapotis knitting and cleaning out my closet and Sunday, I want to veg!

No comments: