Decent day. Nothing majorly stressful happened. A Co-Worker brought in his 5-year old nephew, Kendall. What a doll! He visited me in my cubicle and we read Dr. Suess together. Hanging with him was a nice break from the monotomy of my day. I then got an email from my Supervisor, informing me that we were closing at 2pm. Yippee!! I came home and worked on my very 1st Clapotis. It's going to be for my older Sister, Jayne's upcoming birthday. April 10th, do you think it's possible? She wants a grey shawl/pashmina type garment so I knew Clapotis would be perfect. I'm desperately poor right now so I bought 5 skeins of Lion Brand Microspun in Sterling and so far, even though slightly splitty, I quite like it. It's superdeeee duper soft and my Sister will love it. Yea! (I hope)
Friday Night Fill In - My first
1. I'm looking forward to Blocking Wicked so I can wear it to work on Monday.
2. Greece is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with the song "Soon We'll Be Found by Sia.
4. Six of one, 1/2 a dozen whoozywhatsits.
5. Addiction to yarn has created an expensive lifestyle.
6. The jokes on Family Guy crack me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finding a way to get rid of my headache, tomorrow my plans include whatever the day may bring us and Sunday, I want to relax!