Saturday, February 07, 2009

Well I Do Declare....




He kissed me in Target. He held my hand in Michael's. He never complained as I wandered through the aisles of yarn, over and over again. He walked beside me and told me I am "one of those girls who doesn't need to wear make-up" (I'm surely not). Today there were no flowers or candles or romantic music. He's just not that kind of guy. But in his own special way, he has a knack for making me feel like this....



Oh how I love that man of mine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, that's really sweet. I'm a sucker for real life love stories!!

- Julie

Knittymuggins said...

Awwww... that's such a sweet post! You guys make a gorgeous couple too :) Congratulations!!!

Oh and your Dahlia yarn is so perfectly you ;)

knittymuggins

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and Scotty, Claire! What a romantic man you have there. Your Mum and I are still looking for our "Harvey" and we will never give up the search! You ARE one of those girls that need not wear makeup...he's telling you the truth!