Sunday, May 11, 2008

Branching: To embroider with a design of foliage or flowers



TA DA! Finished...finally. My Mum is now trying the pattern in the same brand of yarn, but in a gorgeous dark purple. I can't wait to see the finished scarf. She was trying to knit it last night while we watched "P.S. I Love You". After ripping it back at least twice, she now believes me that it's not a pattern intended for mindless TV knitting.

Pattern: Branching Out by Susan Pierce Lawrence
Yarn: Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool in Chalk (1 skein)


3 comments:

Knittymuggins said...

So beautiful!! Happy Mother's Day! I hope it was a fantastic one :)

knittymuggins

Anonymous said...

that's uber cute.

Arlene,
University Place flowers

Team Knit said...

Ooh, your Branching Out turned out so well, it's stunning! Great job.

- Julie