Sunday, February 03, 2008

Fancy a game of tag?

This is my first time being tagged. Yea!

4 Jobs I've Held:

Wearer of awful uniform at Arby's (1st job)
Hotel Maid (2nd and most horrible job)
Mortgage Underwriter
Senior Loan Processor

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over Again:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Gotta love Sarah Jessica Parker dancing in a Catholic School Uniform)
Dawn of the Dead
War of the Worlds
Signs

4 Places I've Been:

Spain
Washington D.C.
San Diego
Minneapolis

4 Places I've Lived:

Sheffield, England
Prescott, AZ
Pella, IA
Phoenix, AZ

4 TV Shows I Watch:

Grey's Anatomy (OHHHH I love this show)
American Idol
Family Guy
The Office

4 Radio Shows I Listen To:

No answers to this one...don't really listen to the radio

4 Things I Look Forward To:

My daughter coming home from her Dad's house
Getting a package of yarn in the mail
Seeing my dogs when I get home from work
Starting a new knitting project

4 Favorite Foods:

Moussaka
Salmon w/honey glaze
A REALLY good steak
Yorkshire Pudding

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

No where...I'm happy being home!

4 People I email regularly:

Ashleigh
Mum
Brittany
Uncle Mark

4 People to Tag:

How the heck do I tag someone? ;)

1 comment:

justclaire said...

Ooh.... I'll play! I've been thinking of what I can blog about next, so watch my blog in the next day or so for my answers :)