Sunday, October 21, 2007

I really am a Knitter!!




I actually finished something! It's the Two-Toned Ribbed Shrug from Fitted Knits....and guess what....it FITS!!!! I finished this little baby in 3 days. This is so unlike me. The ufo's from the graveyard (aka hall closet) are still screaming..."Why not us????" Poor things. If only they were more interesting. Hey...I took my Karaoke Cable Scarf out from the closet last night and did two...count em...two pattern repeats. So I don't feel sooo sooo bad for always starting something new. Besides, I got to wear the Ribbed Shrug to work and have co-workers oooh and aaah over my handiwork. They wouldn't have such a positive reaction if I was wearing bags of ufo's now would they? I think not.


1 comment:

Maryse said...

It is very nice! Perfect for this time of the year!