Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's Been a Long Time, Been a Long Time

There was a time when I didn't know if I would ever return to this blog. There was a time when much to my dismay, I lost interest in knitting. Thankfully, here I am, blogging and knitting again. It's been a rough few years to say the least.  As much as I didn't think I would, I made it through and am back with a vengeance. It feels good to feel the love for the craft fill my soul again. I'd started to forget how much knitting is a cure all for anything that ails you. I'm so grateful to have my passion again. So in honour of my renewed love for wooly goodness, here are a few pics of what I'm currently working on and some of my recently finished projects. It's so good to be back.

 

Project: Noro Striped Scarves
Yarn: Lion Brand Amazing & Patons Classic Wool
Size 8 needles

Project: Granny Stripes Blanket
Yarn: Red Heart Soft
Hook size I

Project: Neat Ripple
Yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable
Hook size H

Project: Giant Granny Square Blanket
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Hook size H

No comments: